Wednesday, December 07, 2005

launching of the new mercedes s-class

hmmm....talk about lifestyles of the rich and the famous. attending the lauching of the new mercedes s-class with my dad certainly exposed me to it. twas such a grand function, with fine wine and champagne and appetizers, all the you know who's were there dressed in their most expensive batik shirt or tux, and all the you know who's wives dressed elegantly even though they're all droopy and wrinkly and not forgetting the press!! aaah....truly delightful. i was expecting to be the youngest there but there were people around my age group. there were 4 mercedes cars exhibited in the grand ballroom. the cls, the a-class, the b-class and something else la. can't really rmb. before they launched the beautiful car there was a spectacular performance by a mini ochestra who played some very famous pieces that i very do not know the name off. ;) then finally the moment everybody had been waiting for, they launched the mercedes s-class, it was beautiful. somewht like the old version but just tht it was longer and the interior was cooler. took a lot of pictures, and ppl please look out of a pic of me and my dad with the hot red mercedes a-class in the le prestige magazine. well, thts enough abt the car now abt me!!! i was looking good tht night la and was quite glad ppl noticed. caught this guy looking at me several time and once he actually held up his beer mug and smiled at me. finally he actually came and chatted me up. finally he asked for my number and i said "sorry i don't have a phone."explained tht the phone in my hand was actually my mum's. it was hillarious. finally he said nice meeting you and left! lolz....dude if you're reading my blog im so sorry but i didnt know you well enough to gv you my num. :) neway, so it was a good day la. got a bit tipsy though....note to self: dont drink on an empty stomach. lolz....till you hear from me again. signing off..

your queen
:)

3 comments:

praxster said...

u drank 1 glass of wine n bcame tipsy...tisk tisk....I haven't gotten tipsy or drunk k...sigh.. priya priya.....tisk tisk... muaks! love ya

priya d. said...

hey! i didnt have anything to drink k. and it was pretty strong wine....bleh! :)

priya d. said...

ooops...sorry i meant didnt have anything to eat...bleh! love ya prakash...