Wednesday, January 25, 2006

just for you, my love.

before you i was broken,
and then you came and mended me,
i know i'll never be as secure and strong as i use to be,
but because of you im as strong as i'll ever be,

before you i was in a world of my own,
going with the flow,a stereotype, materialistic and egoistic,
you opened my eyes to the real world,
you showed me that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,
you showed me love, so pure, so divine,

thank you for always loving me,
thank you for treating me like a woman,
thank you for believing in me,
and most importantly,thank you for being you,

i know i'll be gone in a month,
but baby even though i'm away you know we're never actually apart,
for there's a strong bond between our hearts,
and bitter sweet memories that will keep us alive until i'm in your arms again.

1 comment:

praxster said...

strong bond is understatement... nth can ever break it.. i love u n u write damn well girl!!!