Tuesday, August 01, 2006

i'm sick!!!!

i've only been in this freaking place for 1 week now and im bloody sick..well, tht's sheer exaggeration. im having a flu and i think its my fault. when for a swim today..(actually signed up with the uni pool so i can exercise and tone up...dreams of having jessica alba's body!)anyways, after doing 12 laps, *yes only 12* came back had a shower and slept of on my wet hair. and when i got up i was sniffling. got dammit!!!! anyways, very hungry la now...so just went and got some instant noodles like a picchakaren..ha ha ha! oh well, at least i got it. nighty night!

4 comments:

Naveen said...

Hi Priya!!!

I'm extremely sorry for not making that call before you left. I promise i shall make that up by buying you a dinner/lunch at Asia cafe the next time you hit back here. I' m not sure with my current state. It appeals to me that my mind seem to have divorced me from reality. I kept on slipping some really important dates.

Anyway, Do you have the photo that i took with you during the party that you held in your place? If you do have it, could you please pass it over through e-mail/friendster?

Thanking you in anticipation.

cheers Babe!!!

Nav

priya d. said...

hey NAV!!

dont need to apologise la..but im up for the you buying me lunch when im back. and tht will be in november sometime. lolz! shall send you the pics via friendster k. tc! tata..

praxster said...

ha ha ha ha ..now u noe not 2 sleep with wet hair...u take carez..get ur bloody meds...muaks love ya

`Blitz~ said...

sick ! haha

:p