Wednesday, March 08, 2006

my tiramisu....oooh

its 10.20pm here down under and im eating this most delicious tiramisu cake ever. well, it'll be significant to point out the fact that it's my first ever time eating a tiramisu cake. deprived?...yes indeed...until now that is. "as it moves down my throat i feel the deepest satisfaction in life followed by a slight tingle down my spine...aaah my tiramisu, with a layer of coco powder on top of a thick layer of cream, you fulfilled my desires tonight!"

p.s: *in a very dramatic soap opera manner* " sorry prakash nothing much you can do to fulfil my desires tonight!! it's just me.... and my tiramisu." *prances off to savour more tiramisu*

2 comments:

praxster said...

fine........ bleh!!!!

priya d. said...

he he he ;)...dun la merajuk sayang!!